Strut Your Stuff at The Chip During the Sturgis Rally for a Chance at Great Prizes
Sassy & Clasy Over 35 Model Search
Wednesday, Aug 8, 12 -2 pm
Buffalo Chip CrossRoads Stage
Show the world that biker babes get sexier with age and win prizes for doing it!
Check out the rules below and enter the contest!
You don’t have to be in your 20s to strut your stuff at the Buffalo Chip. Like a fine whiskey or your favorite pair of leather boots, the women of the Buffalo Chip’s Sassy & Classy Model Contest are proof that certain things just get better with age!
Step into the spotlight and represent biker babes over the age of 35 and you could win big. The lucky winner of the Sassy & Classy Modeling Contest will have the chance to party penthouse style with a free pair of Top Shelf Passes to the Eric Church concert!
How You Can Enter and Win:
- Submit an entry to email@example.com between May 31 and July 18 2018 that includes the following:
- 50-words describing who you are, what you enjoy doing, where you’re from and why you want to represent biker babes over 35 everywhere
- Two photos of yourself taken in the last three months showcasing who you are
- Contact Information including full name, address, email, and contact phone number (so we can contact you once you qualify)
- After your submission is reviewed, your photo and bio will go up on the Sturgis Buffalo Chip Facebook page where Chip fans will vote for the biker babes they want to see compete in the onsite contest during the Sturgis Rally.
- When votes are tallied on July 25, if you’re one of the top 12-15 vote getters, you’ll then be notified that you’ve been chosen to appear at the Buffalo Chip CrossRoads in a good old-fashioned modeling contest on Wednesday, Aug. 8.
- You and the other finalists will be judged in three rounds: Biker Wear, Buffalo Chip Wear and Swimsuit. You’ll also be judged based on personality, poise, interview, appearance and audience response. Bring your own dazzling outfits for these categories.
Know some biker babes that you think should enter this contest? Tag them in the comments below!