Join trike owners from around the world for a unique Sturgis event, a scenic 50 mile all-trike ride ending at the Largest Music Festival in Motorcycling!
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 | Hill City and the Sturgis Buffalo Chip, South Dakota
Free Event Open to all Makes and Models of Trikes!
Register for FREE below to be a part of the largest trike ride and party of the Sturgis Rally! The annual Trike Owners United Ride includes:
- Exclusive parking and festivities starting in Hill City
- T.O.U.R group photo.
- Self-guided ride with hundreds of fellow trikers to the Sturgis Buffalo Chip
- Special trikers reception with complimentary hor d'oeuvres and cash bar
- Entrance to the 2014 Motorcycles as Art exhibition curated by famous motorcycle photographer Michael Lichter
- Custom trike showcase.
- Contests, promotions and prizes.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
11 am: Registration and parking at South End of Main Street in front of the High School
12 pm: Business/luncheon specials and attractions in downtown Hill City
3pm: Ride departs
5pm-7pm: T.O.U.R. arrives at private reception at Russ Brown Events Center with live music, door prizes, cash bar and complimentary hor d'oeuvres, and free access to the Motorcycles as Art Exhibition
View Larger Map