The Sturgis Rider Guitar and Motorcycle Sweepstakes is ABSOLUTELY FREE to Enter.
Each person can ENTER TO WIN ONLINE one time and multiple more times just by visiting or scanning QR codes at participating SWEEPSTAKES PARTNER BUSINESSES for the Sturgis Rider motorcycle and guitar sweepstakes.
HOW TO WIN PRIZES
SCAN A PARTNER BUSINESS MORE THAN ONCE
You get an additional chance to win the 2013 Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider® Sweepstakes Custom Victory Motorcycle and Guitar each day that you scan the QR Code on the poster of any participating business with your smart phone. You can only scan the same business once each day, but you can scan more than one business per day. See below for instructions on how to do this.
NO SMARTPHONE? The participating business will have a hard copy of the poster to give you upon request. Ask for it, put it in your saddlebags and bring it to the Sturgis Rider Café’s Registration Desk located at the Cross Country at the Buffalo Chip.
REGISTER ONCE ONLINE right now for your chance to win the motorcycle and guitar sweepstakes.
REGISTER AT THE CROSSROADS AT THE BUFFALO CHIP® in person. Show up at the new Free access Sturgis Rider bar located at the CrossRoads at the Buffalo Chip and register there for free.
GET FREE STUFF
SCAN 10 or MORE PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES
The first 1,000 that appear at the Sturgis Rider Cafe® Registration Desk located at the Buffalo Chip’s CrossRoads from July 29-August 10, 2013 that have scanned the QR codes of at least 10 different participating businesses will be given a Microfiber Ride Map (one per person). Sturgis Buffalo Chip Microfiber Maps will be given out only to the 2013 Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes Participants.
The Sturgis Buffalo Chip’s Microfiber Ride Map is another one-of-a-kind limited edition item that you shouldn’t be without! The Chip’s IT wizards printed a map of the best motorcycle rides in the Black Hill, and they printed it on an 11 ½” x 8” microfiber cloth that is tear proof and waterproof – and it won’t cause scratches. Use it to clean glasses, goggles, and mirrors – as well as to keep from getting lost as you ride the most beautiful mountain roads in America. This is the most useful piece of cloth you’ll ever treasure.
THE FIRST 5,000 PARTICIPANTS
Be one of the first 5,000 to appear at the Sturgis Rider Café Registration Desk located at the Buffalo Chip’s CrossRoads from July 29 – August 8th, 2013 to register for the motorcycle and guitar sweepstakes and receive a souvenir patch (one per person).
Sturgis Buffalo Chip Souvenir Patches. 2012 was the inaugural year of the CrossRoads at the Buffalo Chip, the Sturgis Buffalo Chip’s newest and completely free access bar and vending area. It’s an area that has free access and free parking for the general public and features exhibits, food (breakfast, lunch and dinner), beverage (full bar to complement the BBQ), burnouts, custom bike shows and displays, live music and beautiful dancers.
Get More Free Stuff
Free Stuff from Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes participating business. Each
business is giving out discounts/gifts and premiums to participants. It’s
impossible to speculate as to just what these are, but it’s assumed that each
business will give something that’s related to their business which you can use
on your stop at that business and on your return ride home from the Sturgis
Buffalo Chip’s Concert Series and Motorcycle Rally.
2013 STURGIS RIDER SWEEPSTAKES BUSINESSES
- SWEEPSTAKES BUSINESSES
– Find a participating guitar and motorcycle sweepstakes business for your
chance to win by locating the red button at the bottom of the registration
page. It will show you how you can find every business, each offering free
stuff. They’d love to have you stop and by doing so helps the American business
world better realize just what nice folks bikers are, as well as, how many of
us there are. The address and contact information is also listed under the
- MAP YOUR ROUTE
- Find a participating business by locating the red button at the bottom of the
registration page. You can route your trip to stop at as many participating
businesses as you want.
HOW TO SCAN A QR CODE – STEP BY STEP
- Scan your Smartphone over the QR Code located on the poster – You will need
a QR Reader to scan the QR Code – you can download the free app
Get RedLaser Free Scanner App
- After scanning, the STURGIS RIDER SWEEPSTAKES LOGO will appear –
- You will select either *Registered Here or *Already Registered
- 3A – ALREADY REGISTERED – Just put in your username and password
- 3B – REGISTER HERE – Before you can register, you will need to fill out
the information requested. This is where you will select a username and
password. From that point on any other business yous top at to scan the QR
Code you will only be required to enter your username and password.
you have completed your first time register or your login information
- A CONFIRMATION PAGE will appear that says you have officially entered the
Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes and to hit SUBMIT.
- CONGRATULATIONS Your Entry was Successful will be the last screen – and it
will show you a list of all of the participating businesses you have registered
at and how many total entries you have.
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY TO THE STURGIS RIDER
THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RUN UNTIL AUGUST 07, 2013.
MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS MAY DISQUALIFY WINNER FROM PRIZE.
PLEASE READ ALL
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- Contestants register by filling out an online entry form or scanning a QR Code at one of the participating sweepstakes businesses.
- The sweepstakes runs until Wednesday, August 7, 2013. All entries must be
received no later than 5:00 p.m. on the 7th of August, 2013.
- The Grand Prize is a Victory Cross Country customized by renowned builder
Cory Ness, a matching Les Paul Studio Epiphone guitar and motorcycle helmet.
The bike and guitar will be on display at the Buffalo Chip from July 29, 2013 –
August. 8, 2013
- All taxes, licensing, insurance, vehicle registration fees, and any other
fees, along with transporting the motorcycle off the Buffalo Chip Campground
are the responsibility of the winner.
- Must be a licensed driver 18 years and older to enter and win.
- Only one manual entry per person allowed with no QR Code.
- Increase your chances to win with the QR Code: You are entering into the
drawing for the customized Victory Cross Country Motorcycle and customized
Epiphone Les Paul Guitar each time you scan a Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes QR
Code, limited only to one scan per day per business. For example, on Monday you
can increase your chances of winning by scanning a Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes QR
Code at your favorite participating watering hole and then, later, again by
scanning the QR Code at your favorite participating grocery store, etc. and
then do it again on Tuesday and Wednesday, right up until 5 p.m. on August 7,
- Entry forms that are filled out manually must be fully completed to be accepted into the sweepstakes.
- Employees of the Buffalo Chip Campground, Cory Ness of Arlen Ness
Enterprises, Inc., Victory Motorcycles, or any member, or family members, of
any of the participating companies are not eligible to enter.
- One (1) grand prize entry will be drawn from all entries received for the sweepstakes.
- Finalists for the Grand Prize will be contacted by phone on Thursday,
August 8, 2013 by a Buffalo Chip Marketing representative between 9 a.m. and 2
p.m. The person called will have 15 minutes to return the phone call and verify
if they can participate in the Grand Prize Drawing that will be held “LIVE” on
stage at the Buffalo Chip that evening at 9 p.m. (Thursday, August 8, 2013). If
the person being called is unavailable to accept the call the Buffalo Chip
Marketing rep will leave a message with the time frame allowed to return the
call, the phone number to call and the name of the rep to ask for when
returning the call.
- In the event of a finalist failing to return the phone call within the
designated time frame they will not be able to participate in the grand prize
drawing and another name will be called. Finalists must be present to win
- If a finalist fails to appear to accept the grand prize during the “LIVE”
giveaway an alternative winner will be drawn from the remaining finalists until
the winner has been determined.
- The Buffalo Chip will provide passes upon arrival for any finalists not staying on the campground.
- All finalists must be willing to allow the use of name, photo and voice for
future promotional purposes.
- The winner’s name will be published on the buffalochip.com website after August
- All entrants waive any and all claims of liability against all sponsors,
agents, affiliates, parent companies and their employees along with any other
acting on behalf, for damages, injuries or other losses which relate directly
or indirectly to this 2013 Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes.
- Presented by the Buffalo Chip Campground, LLC.