ROCK THE HOLIDAYS OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY TO THE STURGIS BUFFALO CHIP'S ROCK THE HOLIDAYS GUITAR SWEEPSTAKES (THE SWEEPSTAKES). FAILURE TO MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS MAY DISQUALIFY WINNER FROM PRIZE. PLEASE READ ALL RULES.
PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT WITH AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL RULES.
- No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- Void where prohibited. Open only to legal residents of the
United States and District of Columbia. Void in Puerto Rico and all other U.S.
territories and wherever prohibited by law
- How to Enter:
- Must be 18 years and older to enter and win.
- Limit one entry per person allowed. Only one (1) individual may be
considered to have produced and submitted the Entry. Only one (1) e-mail
account per Contestant will be eligible to win. Any Entrant found to use
multiple accounts will be disqualified. Subsequent attempts made by the
same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple accounts or
otherwise may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer
programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be
- Contestants register by filling out an online entry form. Entry form
must be fully completed to be valid. Contestant must be the registered
subscriber of the email account from which the entry is made. Potential
winner may be required to provide Buffalo Chip Campground, LLC with proof
that he/she is the registered account holder for the e-mail address
associated with the potentially winning entry. If a dispute cannot be
resolved to Buffalo Chip Campground, LLC\'s satisfaction, the entry will be
- Contest runs through December 16, 2014. All entries must be received no
later than 5:00 p.m. (MDT) on December 16, 2014. Buffalo Chip Campground,
LLC may, at its own discretion, extend the period of time for the submittal
of entries. Any extension of time from the submittal of entries will be
posted on the promotion webpage at www.buffalochip.com.
- Employees of the Buffalo Chip Campground, Epiphone, or any member, or
family members, of any of the participating businesses are not eligible to
- Contestants may also enter the sweepstakes by mailing, via United
States mail, a 3x5 card with the following information: Name; Street
Address; City; State; Zip Code; phone number; and, email address; to:
Buffalo Chip Campground, 20622 131st Ave S, Sturgis, SD 57785.
- Grand Prize: The Sweepstakes Grand Prize is an
guitar signed by members of the 2014 Sturgis Buffalo Chip concert lineup.
- One (1) grand prize entry will be drawn from all entries received for the
- Grand Prize winner will be contacted by phone or email on Dec 18th,
2014 by a Buffalo Chip Campground, LLC marketing representative
- Winner will be announced via the Sturgis Rider News® and Buffalo
Chip Social Media after the Dec 16th, 2014 contest close.
- Winners' name will be published on the buffalochip.com website after
Dec 16th, 2014.
- In the event of a winner being unreachable by 8:00 PM MST Dec 17th,
2014 or failing to accept the grand prize an alternative winner will be
drawn from the remaining Contestants until the winner has been determined.
- Winner consents to use of their likeness, name, photo, biographical data,
written or oral statements and voice for future promotional purposes by Buffalo
Chip Campground, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion
agencies, and any and all companies associated with this Sweepstakes.
- In the event of a winner not allowing the use of their likeness, name,
photo, biographical data, written or oral statements and voice for future
promotional purposes, an alternative winner will be drawn from the
remaining Contestants until the winner(s) have been determined.
- As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each Contestant gives
consent for to Buffalo Chip Campground, LLC to obtain and deliver his or
her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of
administering this Sweepstakes and to comply with applicable laws,
regulations and rules. Any information Contestants provide to Buffalo Chip
Campground, LLC may be used to communicate with Contestant in relation to
this Sweepstakes or on a Sweepstakes winner's list.
- Contestants consent to receive email correspondence from participating
sweepstakes partners. Email addresses received will be shared with 2014
Sweepstakes participating partners after Dec 18, 2014.
- Winners List:
- Request a list of winners by writing to: Buffalo Chip Campground, 20622
131st Ave S, Sturgis, SD 57785.
- Limitations of Liability: By submitting an entry all
Contestants waive any and all claims of liability against Buffalo Chip
Campground, LLC, its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies and
their employees, along with any other acting on behalf, for damages, injuries
or other losses which relate directly or indirectly to the Sweepstakes. Buffalo
Chip Campground, LLC is not responsible for and disclaims any liability in
connection with: (a) incomplete entries, (b) any computer, on-line, telephone
or technical insufficiency, malfunction or disturbance, including but not
limited to any virus, worm, time or other bomb, contaminant, flaming or other
unsolicited communication or unauthorized access, (c) lost, late, illegible,
misdirected, damaged, or incorrect entries, or (d) acceptance, possession, use,
misuse, or non-use of the prize. Buffalo Chip Campground, LLC reserves the
right to suspend, terminate or modify the sweepstakes in whole or in part at
any time in the event it becomes incapable of running any component of the
sweepstakes as planned or due to any computer virus or malfunction.
- Disputes: Any dispute, controversy or claim arising under,
out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, its
formation, validity, binding effect, interpretation, performance, breach or
termination, as well as non-contractual claims, shall be referred to and
finally determined by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American
Arbitration Association. The arbitral tribunal shall, unless otherwise agreed,
consist of three arbitrators. The place of arbitration shall be Rapid City,
- No substitution, cash alternative or assignment of a prize is permitted
except in Buffalo Chip Campground, LLC\'s sole discretion. Buffalo Chip
Campground, LLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater
value. [IF APPLICABLE NOTE WHETHER PARTICIPANTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MORE THAN ONE
- Decisions of Buffalo Chip Campground, LLC are final in all matters. No
correspondence, other than a request for a list of winners, will be answered
except at the discretion of Buffalo Chip Campground, LLC.
- The Sweepstakes is presented by: The Buffalo Chip Campground, LLC.