The rumblings have been present for some time now: there is a pack of wild women returning to the Sturgis Buffalo Chip for a moto culture event like no other.
The Wild Gypsy Tour is the first event of its kind in women’s motorcycling. It creates a place for women riders to combine the freedom of the past with the untapped spirit of the future at The Best Party Anywhere® during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
The women who are leading the pack are as unique as the areas from which they hail. And they have created a no-pressure space for women riders to feel welcome and comfortable in the motorcycle culture. The Wild Gypsy Tour is encouraging participation in the riding lifestyle and bridging the cultural and generational gap among riders by generating authentic experiences for a new audience of two-wheel enthusiasts.
“I think what appeals to me most about riding is the sense of freedom and flight that it gives me, and the way I feel so alive when I'm cruising in the saddle. There really is nothing like it.”
- Kelly Yazdi
This epic event features a private camping compound, live entertainment, exclusive moto-related classes taught by industry experts and women-led group rides to iconic Black Hills landmarks. The Buffalo Chip’s activities and entertainment, including American Flat Track racing and the rally’s top concerts, are included for participants.
For 2018, the Wild Gypsy Tour curates an original happening uniting women from all corners of the globe who share the common desire to ride, live, learn, and have fun in a revolutionary twist to kicking off the world’s largest motorcycle rally!
Festival admission includes:
- Admission to the Wild Gypsy Tour festival, Sturgis Buffalo Chip campground, and Biker Belles event. A 3-for-1 deal!
- Private glamping in the Patriot Pavilion accessible to WGT guests only, which includes furnished gypsy tents
- Admission to American Flat Track Buffalo Chip TT race
- VIP access to the Gypsy Wine Club at the Speakeasy
- Special access to the first ever Women and Wheels Bike Show
- Nightly concerts from headlining bands at the Chip’s main stage and private concerts at the 100-year-old barn inside the WGT section!
- Group rides through the Black Hills, Badlands, Custer State Park, Crazy Horse, Spearfish Canyon, Mt Rushmore, Deadwood, Devils Tower and more
- Exclusive industry-led classes (Basic Motorcycle Maintenance, Pinstriping, Welding and more.)
- VIP Gypsy Bazaar Lounge that includes movies under the stars, tarot and palm readings, and other summer camp activities
- CrossRoads village that includes vendors and various side shows
To get more information, visit www.WildGypsyTour.com or follow https://www.instagram.com/wildgypsytour on Instagram.
About The Wild Gypsy Tour
The Wild Gypsy Tour continues to make history by hosting an all-women's motorcycle festival and campout at the legendary Sturgis Buffalo Chip! This is an event for the unbridled spirit, the ones looking for a place to belong and live freely. It combines the freedom of the past with the untapped spirit of the future. Come take part in an original experience that unites women from all corners of the globe with the common desire to ride, live, learn, and have fun
I want to find out more!