Have the Time of Your Life with this Unforgettable VIP Experience!
Think about the best concert you’ve ever seen. The concert that has no comparison, that can’t be matched. When you were so close to the stage that it felt like the artist was singing right to you. You could practically reach out and touch them, and you could literally see the beads of sweat running down their face. Now think about getting the chance to meet that artist, shake their hand, and tell them what their music means to you. You can have that experience with the Buffalo Chip Fan VIP Upgrade.
A Sturgis Buffalo Chip Fan VIP Upgrade will take your enjoyment of our legendary concerts to the next level by giving you a spot in either the side-stage VIP Skybox or in the pit right in front of the stage. Your VIP status also puts you at the top of the possibility list when it comes to meeting the stars of the show! (Remember, those who buy “Seats” may not go into the Pit, and those who buy “Pit” may not go into the seating area.)
As a VIP, you could get the chance to meet the stars who elect to do a meet-and-greet session plus exclusive access to sidestage VIP Amenities and the pit in front of the stage during the show.
Fan VIP Amenities – (All food and beverages must remain inside the VIP area.)
- Light snacks from 8-9:30 p.m.
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages (five per person)
- Unlimited water and soda while the main stage artists are performing
Fan VIP Open and Closing Times
- Fan VIP opens at 7:30 p.m. - This may change if the artist decides to do a meet-and-greet at an earlier time.
- Fan VIP closes at conclusion of the last main stage song.
Meet and Greet Times
- There is no set time. Each artist determines whether or not they will do a meet and greet, the time they will meet and the number of guests they will accommodate. The artists’ decisions are often made with little advance notice.
- Each Fan VIP guest will be issued a numbered ticket upon entry to the area. If the artist decides to do a meet and greet, the limited number that the artist agrees to meet and greet is drawn from the tickets. The drawings will be held in the main Fan VIP entrance area.
- Ask a Fan VIP security guard upon your arrival for more information, and pay close attention for the announcement while in the Fan VIP area.
Your VIP status ensures you an amazing vantage point for rocking out to Sturgis Buffalo Chip concerts – and raises your chances of getting up close and personal to the stars. However, purchasing a Fan VIP admission does not guarantee a meeting with the artist.
In addition to deciding whether to meet with guests, the artist also decides whether or not cameras or autographs will be permitted. There is no guarantee that you will meet an artist, get a photo taken with the artist or that a photo will be provided to you should one be taken by another photographer.
You’ve spent lots of time preparing for the Rally. Don’t miss your chance for the best fan experience possible. Reserve a Fan VIP Upgrade now and get yourself a front row seat at the Best Party Anywhere™! (You’ll need a campground admission pass for the day to go along with your Fan VIP Upgrade.)
Have you rubbed shoulders with any awesome rock icons at the Sturgis Buffalo Chip? Tell us about your experience in the comments below!
“The VIP at the Chip ROCKED! It was the wildest & craziest eight day vacation of our lives.” - Alan G.