Often at vintage races and rallies across the United States, Jacqui Van Ham has been a constant presence in the motorcycle community since the 2000s. Her passion for the industry soon led to the opportunity to contribute to several publications. With a unique blend of knowledge and charisma, she quickly became a voice in a community that had few younger female members, but was growing.
After contributing to BMW ON, Moto Revue Classic, BMW MO, Motorcycle Classics, and Café Racer magazine, she hatched a plan to discover the vintage motorcycle and motorcycle racing culture in Europe and publish detailed articles about the fantastic and diverse communities there. The pinnacle of these reports was a feature and cover photo in Classic Bike, one of the few American women to ever be asked to do so. While continuing with freelance moto vlogging, she started working within the motorcycle industry as a brand/product specialist and announcer. This was a bold move into the trade show arena, where there had been very few women working professionally.
Representing products quickly led to offers to represent companies, too–as well as effectively communicate their marketing message, deliver increased data leads, answer consumer questions and be a face for those brands. Being in the event space uses not just talent muscles; Jacqui offers a sharp eye for detail, has constructive ideas to improve events, is great at logistics/travel and has a wide network of trouble-shooters, creatives, influencers and innovators.
Always forging ahead, Jacqui is currently focusing on the growing digital content field; hosting live streaming videos regularly on Facebook, providing video content for multiple companies and race events, podcasting, and demo video hosting.
- Allstate Motorcycle Insurance; ANNOUNCER- Roar on the Shore 2014, Delmarva 2014, Bikes Blues and BBQ 2014, Lone Star Rally 2014
- Victory Motorcycles; SPOKESPERSON/ ANNOUNCER- IMS TOUR Winter/Spring 2014,
Daytona Bike Week 2014, Sturgis Rally 2014, IMS TOUR Fall/Winter/Spring 2015, Daytona Bike Week 2015, Moto GP Demo Truck 2015, Sturgis Rally 2015, IMS TOUR Fall/Winter/Spring 2015/2016, Daytona Bike Week 2016, Sturgis 2016
- Indian Motorcycles; Hooligan Race ANNOUNCER- Handbuilt Show 2016, Sturgis 2016 SPOKESPERSON/ANNOUNCER Daytona 2017 (Indian Motorcycle and Slingshot) Sturgis 2017, Daytona 2018
- Choppertown; FEATURED LIVE STREAM Lead Live Video Correspondent 2016- Present –2.5 MILLION Followers
- UBM/ADVANSTAR International Motorcycle Show; SPOKESPERSON/ ANNOUNCER/ ALL MEDIA INTERVIEWS - IMS TOUR Fall/Winter/Spring 2016-2017
- Progressive Motorcycle Insurance; SPOKESPERSON/ ANNOUNCER- Bikes, Blues & BBQ 2016/ 2017/2018, Babes Ride Out 2016/ 2017, Lone Star Rally 2016, IMS TOUR Fall/Winter/Spring 2016/ 2017/ 2018, Leesburg Bike Fest 2017/ 2018, Ohio Bike Week 2017, Laconia Bike Week 2017, Motoblot 2017/ 2018
- Moto Beach Classic; HOST/ COMMENTARY of Entire Live Stream, produced by Roland Sands Design and Indian Motorcycle 2017/2018 and Moto Bay Classic 2018.
- American Flat Track Race Series; PIT / PODIUM INTERVIEWS/ COMMENTARY for Fanschoice.tv Live Stream race coverage. 5 Dates and Finals, 2018 Season
- Flat Out Friday; COMMENTARY/ EVENT ANNOUNCER Mama Tried Weekend, February 2019
- Harley-Davidson; ANNOUNCER International Motorcycle Show Display, Cleveland, Jan 2019
- BMW Motorrad; EVENT PRODUCTION Demo Truck Multiple Locations, Spring 2019- Fall 2020
- BMW Motorrad; BRAND SPECIALIST
- Americade 2019, Sturgis 2019, Barber Vintage Festival 2019, Sturgis 2020 –Motorcycle Industry Council/ Women in Powersports; EVENT HOST AIM Expo 2019
- AIMEXPO/ Sideways Saturday; RACE ANNOUNCER AIM Expo 2019
- Sons of Speed; RACE ANNOUNCER Daytona Biketoberfest 2019, Daytona Bike Week 2020
- Clay by the Bay; Live Stream VIDEO HOST for FITE.TV July 2020 –Xtreem Flat Track Racing Sturgis Series; Live Stream VIDEO HOST / COMMENTARY Aug 2020
- Boswell’s Harley-Davidson; VIDEO HOST Promo shoot, October 2020
- Celebration of Speed; Live Stream VIDEO HOST / COMMENTARY Oct 2020
- AMA Supermoto Championships; VIDEO HOST/ COMMENTARY Spot Network, Nov 2020