Join trike owners from around the world for a unique Sturgis event, a scenic 50 mile all-trike ride ending at the Largest Music Festival in Motorcycling!
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 | Hill City and the Sturgis Buffalo Chip, South Dakota
Free Event Open to all Makes and Models of Trikes!
Register for FREE below to be a part of the largest trike ride and party of the Sturgis Rally! The annual Trike Owners United Ride includes:
- Exclusive parking and festivities starting in Hill City
- T.O.U.R group photo.
- Self-guided ride with hundreds of fellow trikers to the Sturgis Buffalo Chip
- Special trikers reception with complimentary hor d’oeuvres and cash bar
- Entrance to the 2014 Motorcycles as Art exhibition curated by famous motorcycle photographer Michael Lichter
- Custom trike showcase.
- Contests, promotions and prizes.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
11 am: Registration and parking at South End of Main Street in front of the High School
12 pm: Business/luncheon specials and attractions in downtown Hill City
3pm: Ride departs
5pm-7pm: T.O.U.R. arrives at private reception at Russ Brown Events Center with live music, door prizes, cash bar and complimentary hor d’oeuvres, and free access to the Motorcycles as Art Exhibition