- President and CEO: Rod Woodruff
- Founded 1981
- The Sturgis Buffalo Chip® is the Largest Music Festival in Motorcycling®, the world’s first and leading entertainment destination for the motorcycle enthusiast.
- The venue’s high-profile, nine-day festival, known as The Best Party Anywhere®, remains one of the world’s most televised and longest running independent music festivals.
- Located three miles east of Sturgis, SD on 600 creek-fed acres, the Chip offers multiple stages of entertainment, a swimming hole, bars, mouth-watering food, showers, cabins, RVs, camping and more to visitors traveling from all corners of the world.
- Guests from all 50 states and 22 countries have the freedom to party and play while experiencing world-class concerts, outrageous events, moving freedom celebrations, thrilling powersports, charity events, and more.
- The Chip’s concerts are free with camping. More details are available at www.buffalochip.com.
Meet the Chip
Company Digital Space
2023 Sturgis Buffalo Chip
Pre-Rally Party Jul. 31–Aug. 3
Concerts Aug. 4–Aug. 13
2024 Sturgis Buffalo Chip
Pre-Rally Party Jul. 29–Aug. 1
Concerts Aug. 2–Aug. 11
2025 Sturgis Buffalo Chip
Pre-Rally Party Jul. 28–Jul. 31
Concerts Aug. 1–Aug. 10