The Morning Ride – Sturgis Buffalo Chip
Experience the freedom of the open road next to your heroes, mentors and friends old and new on the Biker Belles Morning Ride!
The Morning Ride™ will depart from the The Lodge at Deadwood in the morning with registration open at 7:30 and the ride departure at 9:00 a.m. The breathtaking journey led by Ride Captain Athena “Chickie” Ranson and Biker Belles Ambassador Diva Amy Skaling will travel through Hwy 385, Nemo Road and Vanocker Canyon before ending at the Buffalo Chip CrossRoads.
- Depart from The Lodge at Deadwood
- Travel south on Highway 85 through Deadwood
- Turn south onto Highway 385
- Turn southeast onto Nemo Road
- Turn north at the junction with Vanocker Canyon Road
- anocker Canyon Road becomes Junction Ave. at Sturgis
- Turn east at the intersection with Highway 34
- Turn south on Ft. Meade Way
- Arrive at the Buffalo Chip CrossRoads
Following the ride, you’ll be invited to take part in the festivities taking place including the Biker Belles Coffee Clutch, brunch, and Team Diva Comfort Zone.