A dance troupe ready to soar on silk and light a fire!
Sturgis, SD (June 27, 2019) – The Flaunt Girls will leave audiences dazed and amazed when they perform their full show with aerial acrobatics on the Wolfman Jack Stage prior to Skid Row on Friday, Aug. 2. The dance troupe will also be performing nightly and offering their renowned ‘School of Burlesque’ on the Buffalo Chip’s Kinison Stage at the Flaunt Playground. Each show is uniquely different; part dance, part cirque and 100% tease performed to a variety of classic rock, current rock, country and pop. See the announcement video here: BuffaloChip.com/bands.
The Flaunt Girls Performance Schedule Friday, Aug. 2 – Saturday, Aug. 10:
- 6:00 P.M. nightly – Flaunt Playground – Aerial bartending babes who cast an occasional burst of flame.
- 7:00 P.M. nightly – Wolfman Jack Main Stage – Teaser performance featuring choreographed dances and exciting props including fire drums.
- 8:00 P.M. nightly – Kinison Stage – School of Burlesque, The Flaunt Girls will help participants develop a Flaunt name and learn about dialing in their own Flaunt-style look including makeup, hair and outfits like fishnets and corsets. Most importantly, they’ll teach some of the moves they use to entice audiences all over the United States. Those who pick things up naturally may be chosen to perform that evening with the Flaunt Girls on stage!
- 10:00 P.M. – Kinison Stage – Performances with burlesque dancing, fire drumming, and more. The Flaunt Girls astonish audiences at other motorcycle rallies, NFL Stadiums, NASCAR Speedways and festivals around the world, but these provocative performers pull out the stops at The Best Party Anywhere®.
- Midnight – Kinison Stage – The Flaunt Afterparty! The Flaunt Girls will be taking over the Flaunt Playground from the time the main stage lets out until bar close, pulling out all the stops with a mix of solo and group choreographed burlesque routines, aerials done on the stage and on the pole out front, complete with fire. The show is different every night, so audiences will want to end their night with this sexy show every night of the festival.
“These girls put on a fantastic show and draw a considerable crowd to the Kinison Stage each evening,” said Rod Woodruff, Sturgis Buffalo Chip President. “They are real dance pros and not only can the performers light a fire, they reach out and teach the art of Burlesque to anyone who wants to show up for the class. Their performances are a real treat!”
The 2019 Growing Lineup of Entertainment Announced So Far Includes:
Friday, Aug. 2 Skid Row
The Flaunt Girls
Saturday, Aug. 3 Keith Urban
George Thorogood and The Destroyers
Hunks The Show
Sunday, Aug. 4 Godsmack
American Flat Track Buffalo Chip TT
Monday, Aug. 5 Styx
Tuesday, Aug. 6 Disturbed
Hunks The Show
Wednesday, Aug. 7 Snoop Dogg
Theory of a Deadman
Thursday, Aug. 8 Toby Keith
Friday, Aug. 9 Volbeat
Saturday, Aug. 10 Zakk Sabbath
Reverend Horton Heat
The Buffalo Chip’s motorcycle and music festival will open with a pre-rally party July 29 – Aug. 1, 2019, with official festival dates running Aug. 2-11, 2019. Concerts and races are free with camping. More information and reservations are available at BuffaloChip.com
High resolution photos available here:
About the Sturgis Buffalo Chip
The Sturgis Buffalo Chip® is the Largest Music Festival in Motorcycling®. It is the world’s first and leading entertainment destination for the motorcycle enthusiast, awarded AMA Track of the Year in 2016, American Flat Track Event of the Year and South Dakota Excellence in Tourism Innovation award winner in 2017. Since 1981, the venue’s high-profile, nine-day festival, known as The Best Party Anywhere®, remains one of the world’s most televised and longest running independent music festivals. Located three miles east of Sturgis, SD on 600 creek-fed acres, it offers six stages of entertainment, a swimming hole, bars, mouth-watering food, showers, cabins, RVs, camping and more to visitors traveling from all corners of the world. The Chip’s concerts and races are free with camping. The Motorcycles as Art exhibit curated by Michael Lichter showcases the works of the world’s best bike builders. Numerous bike and stunt shows and all shopping, live music and events at the CrossRoads are free and open to the public. More details are available at www.buffalochip.com.
Sturgis Buffalo Chip